Medical Transcription Connecticut (CT)
In service of Clinics and Doctors for medical transcriptions in Connecticut
Connecticut State is located in the northeastern part of the United States, it shares a border with New York State, Massachusetts and Rhode Island, with a population of 3.4 million residents the state has an efficient and a robust health care system, some of the leading hospitals of the state are,
- Bridgeport Hospital – Bridgeport,
- Bristol Hospital – Bristol,
- Connecticut Hospice – Branford,
- Day Kimball Hospital – Putnam,
- Gaylord Hospital – Wallingford,
- Hartford Hospital – Hartford,
- Middlesex Hospital – Middleton,
- Norwalk Hospital – Norwalk,
- Saint Mary’s Hospital – Waterbury,
- Stamford Hospital – Stamford,
- Uncas on the Thames Hospital – Connecticut,
- Waterbury Hospital – Waterbury,
- Windham Hospital – Willimantic,
- Yale-New Haven Hospital – New Haven.
The medical transcription service provided by the company is solicited by a lot of hospitals of the State, the entire process is online and networked, we also serve solo practices based in counties like Fairfield County, Hartford County, Litchfield County, Middlesex County, New Haven County, New London County, Tolland County, Windham County.
Many Doctors and Healthcare companies in Connecticut who sign-up for services send us dictations of the medical records of their patients that include specialty reports like Cardiology reports, Radiology reports, Neurology Reports, Oncology reports, Pediatric Cardiology reports, etc, the accurately typed reports can be delivered by our medical transcribers at a turn-around-time of 12 to 24 hours.
Medical Transcriptions Service offers incredible features:
- Round-the-clock customer support
- Minimum 12 hour turn-around-time
- HIPAA compliant medical transcription service provider
- 98% accuracy assured
- Guaranteed 50% to 60% cost savings
- Toll free phone dictation. Call: 1-(877)-272-1572
- Free Trial Offer.