Terms & Conditions that will be apply on medical transcription services rendered by us
We proudly welcome you to Medical Transcriptions Service where it provides services subject to the following Terms of Service, which may be CHANGED by us from time to time without notice to you. In addition, when using particular medicaltranscriptionsservice.com services, you and Medicaltranscriptiosservice shall be subject to Terms and conditions or any guidelines or rules applicable to such services which may be posted from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the Terms of Services.
- We assess the audio/video files which we receive and then declare the transcription category pricing, TAT and quality according to its category. Click here for the audio category classification. Category C audio is transcribed at client’s risk and iSource may demand full upfront payment for Category C audios.
- Clients are expected to pay 50% of the estimated bill as a token of advance, decided by the management of Medical Transcriptions Service.
- Invoices are due within 10 days of the receipt. Discrepancies, if any, should be reverted within 3 to 5 days of the invoice date
- Medical Transcriptions Service (iSource) shall not be held liable for any loss or destruction of materials submitted by client, including but not limited to, losses incurred in the return shipping of sources back to client.
- Under no circumstances will Medical Transcriptions Service (iSource) accept "Master" or "Original" source tapes or materials. Client hereby acknowledge that the source materials submitted to Medical Transcriptions Service (iSource), be they VHS, DVD, miniDV, DVCAM, Audio Cassette, or any other type of media, are of zero ($0.00) commercial value.
- Medical Transcriptions Service (iSource) invoices are payable by the respective client entities not the individual who represents the client.
- Quality delivered by Medical Transcriptions Service (iSource) during No Obligation Trial is the indication of quality. Transcription assumes that sample audio material submitted is the best representation of the lot.
- Client accepts that occasionally there will be unavoidable inaccuracies due to poor audio quality, obscure regional slang or dialect, unfamiliar proper names and nouns and in rare occasions, may be due to human negligence.
- Transcription services rendered by Medical Transcriptions Service (iSource)do not include any research or proofing to determine the correct spelling of proper nouns, geographical locations, technical jargon or slang. The client also acknowledges that spoken word is often very distinct from proper grammar. In particular, most people talk in run-on sentences, as such Medical Transcriptions Service (iSource) will make a good faith effort to determine when one sentence ends and the next begins. However, client must accept that this is a judgment call and must agree that Medical Transcriptions Service (iSource) will make no effort to correct grammar or proof-read material for grammar.
- Any claims of defect by the client must be submitted within 7 days of the completed transcript being forwarded to the e-mail account the client specified when establishing an account with Medical Transcriptions Service (iSource).
- Medical Transcriptions Service (iSource) does offer rush services (hereinafter "Rush Service") defined as transcription performed within 2 to 12 hours at 30% to 100% premium of receipt of Source Materials from client. However, there is a limitation to how much Rush Service Source materials can be handled at any given time. Client agrees to contact Medical Transcriptions Service (iSource) in advance of submitting any materials for Rush Service. Medical Transcriptions Service (iSource) accepts Rush TAT service at client's risk and failing to deliver within timeframe the premium will not be charged.
medicaltranscriptionsservice.com provides transcriptioning services to various highly qualified professionals like doctors, physicians who are working in the reputable organizations and clinics. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augments or enhances the current Service shall be subject to the Terms of Services. You understand and agree that the Service is provided "AS IS" and that medicaltranscriptionsservice.com assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, not delivering or failure to store any user communications.
In order to use the Service, you must obtain access to the Internet, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you must provide all equipment necessary to make such connection to the Internet, including a computer and modem or other access device.
When you use the service, you are acknowledging to the following:
- (a) Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service's registration form.
- (b) Maintain and promptly update the Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- (c) If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Medicaltranscriptionsserivce.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Transcriptionsservice.com has the right to refuse all the current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
- Medical Transcriptions Service (iSource) reserves the right to change these Terms of Service from time to time. Medical Transcriptions Service (iSource) will post said modified Terms of Service to its web-site.